Thursday 16 August 2012

Will.i.am's 'Back To The Future' Car Stolen At His Own Party

Will.i.am is not a Grand Theft Auto fan.
This past Tuesday while celebrating the completion of new album at Avalon nightclub in LA, will was hit with an unwelcomed surprise when he exited his own party. Upon calling on the valet to retrieve his tricked out Back To The Future style DeLorean, the Black Eyed Peas frontman discovered his limited edition ride to be missing.
Just hours before the shocking discovery will tweeted about his good mood: “I’m so freakin excited…,” the rapper tweeted. “My album is just moments from being complete”…so tonights party at the #avalon is a celebration…#willpower.”
But the end of his bash didn't go so well.
“My car was stolen… what the f***… Where is my f***ing car…??? This isn’t funny anymore. I’m going to be optimistic and pray that my car is returned and safe…” "Im not going to the police...spread the word via tweets in case I'm getting punk'd. I don't want to waste tax dollars on pranks #wheresmycar"
Luckily, the Garage who helped customize will's car used technology to locate the missing vechile.

No comments:

Post a Comment