Thursday 16 August 2012

Print Trey Songz Ends Beef With R. Kelly

The Kingdom of R&B is looking real peaceful right about now, as the King & Prince have officially called a truce & made up.
Trey Songz recently spoke with STYLE P STUDIO to express his admiration for R. Kelly, stating that, "I love R. Kelly. He recently said that he would love to work with me, said that he's a fan of mine and that's very special to me. I can't really explain how much that means to me. He's been an influencer and an idol for me for a long time."
Speaking on their much publicized spat in the past, he added, "We had our differences and right now we're in a great place. No matter how well I do, [R. Kelly] is the king forever in my eyes."
Naming Trey as one of his current favorites in R&B, Kellz also told STYLE P STUDIO the following:
"I feel there's a lot of talented guys out there when it comes to R&B, and what I urge guys out there to do, that's coming up under me, [aiming for] longevity, is to stay away from beef. Stay away from beef, stay true and respectful to music and to the ones that inspired you to do what you do. I think that's going to be the key to having longevity and it's also going to be the key to keeping R&B alive. You don't want R&B singers to get into beef. Leave that to the rappers, let them do that — R&B, be classy. That's for the ladies and having babies and having fun."
Anytime two artists can settle their differences, that's a great look in our eyes. Much respect to both those men.

No comments:

Post a Comment