Saturday 8 September 2012

Nicki Minaj To Release 'Pink Friday Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up' in November

Roman is back with a vengeance.
In an interview with E! News, Nicki Minaj said she will be re-releasing her sophomore effort under the title 'Pink Friday Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up' this November with some new additions.
"I'm releasing my album in November. It's called Pink Friday Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up and I'm putting lots of new songs on there. I'm actually going to drop my new single next week. So Barbz, you are going to spaz, you are going to love it, you are going to go crazy," the YMCMB rapstress said on the red carpet at Thursday's 2012 MTV Video Music Awards.
However, the conversation turned dry when asked if she would be occupying the judges' seat on American Idol. “I have no comment on it,” she said. While she may be swerving Mariah Carey, Nicki definitely turned the heat up for her special performance with Alicia Keys for "Girl On Fire" at the show.
As for her album's sequel, let's hope it isn't laced with Dedication 4 Republican raps before she receives more of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment